DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF CONTRA COSTA COUNTY
THURSDAY, JANUARY 17, 2019
IBEW LOCAL 302, 1875 Arnold Drive, Martinez, CA 94553
REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 6:30pm
TO BE AN ELIGIBLE VOTING MEMBER, PLEASE PAY YOUR 2019 DUES PAID BY JANUARY 1, 2019
- Call to Order @ 7:00pm: Ad-Hoc Transition Chair, Robyn Kuslits
- Flag Salute
- Welcoming of Guests
- Appointment of Secretary for Organizational Meeting
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes: DRAFT November 15, 2018 (Attached below)
Confirmation of Chartered Organization Voting Representative(s): Club Development Chair, John Hall (10 minutes)
- Delta Democratic Club (DDC)
- East Contra Costa Democratic Club (ECCDC)
- West County Democratic Club (WCDC)
- El Cerrito Democratic Club (ECDC)
- Contra Costa Young Democrats (CCYD)
- Approve 2019 DPCCC Transition Election Process and CDP Delegation Selection Procedure: Robyn Kuslits (15 minutes)
- Officer Elections (30 minutes): Chair, 1st Vice Chair, 2nd Vice Chair, Controller, and Secretary
District Caucus Elections: (30 minutes)
- District Director(s)
- Selection of DSCCC delegates to State Convention
- Future Agenda items (to be referred to Executive Committee) (5 minutes)
- Announcements (5 minutes)
- DPCCC Executive Committee: 1st Wednesday @ 7pm, February 6, 2019, USW, 1333 Pine St., Martinez
- DPCCC Membership Meeting: 3rd Thursday @ 7pm, February 21, 2019, IBEW, Local 302, 1875 Arnold Dr., Martinez.
- February 7, 2019 @ 5pm: CADEM - Deadline Reorganization of ALL DSCC delegates to be submitted to the CDP, for the 2019-21 term, is Tuesday, February 7, 2019, at 5:00 pm.
GROUND RULES FOR DPCCC MEETINGS (re-affirmed 2.15.18)
- PURPOSE: to conduct the official business of the DPCCC.
- DPCCC members and guests will be:
- Respectful and civil when recognized to speak.
- Individuals wishing to speak on a motion will be placed on a list and asked to come speak in front of the membership when called upon.
- Time limits per speaker will be limited to 2 minute. Depending on the number of speakers, the Chair will adjust time limits, allowing both sides of the issue to be fairly represented.
- When a member makes disparaging remarks, the Chair will call a “point of privilege” or “point of order” and ask the member to conclude their comments.
- The Chair will stop the meeting and ask individuals who engage in conversations that disrupt the proceedings to take their conversations outside the meeting room.
- A Parliamentarian will be appointed to assist with the interpretation of rules, procedures and by-laws.
- January 17, 2019 at 6:30pm – 9pm
IBEW Local 302
1875 Arnold Dr
Martinez, CA 94553
Google map and directions
- 10 people are going