The Democratic Party of Contra Costa County (DPCCC) is a broad coalition of working families standing together to make positive change that matters. To accomplish this, we work every day – election year or not – to support and coordinate the county's various clubs, elected officials and voters. Using the power of our dedicated volunteers and allies, we help elect good Democrats, pass effective laws and empower our community to take action.
- We are the official Democratic Party governing body in Contra Costa County
- The DPCCC is managed by the Contra Costa County Democratic Central Committee
- Each election year, we interview and endorse Democratic candidates for local elected office in Contra Costa County
- The DPCCC's endorsements for county and municipal races also become the official endorsements of the Democratic Party at large
- Our Sub-Committees provide valuable services to local Democrats by organizing and registering voters, communicating party values, recruiting volunteers, raising crucial funds and helping Democratic Clubs charter and grow
- The DPCCC embraces the platforms of the California Democratic Party and Democratic National Committee
- We also take positions on local issues by issuing resolutions in support of legislation, propositions and other community actions