DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF CONTRA COSTA COUNTY
Thursday, November 15, 2018 @ 7:00pm-9:00pm
IBEW LOCAL 302, 1875 Arnold Drive, Martinez, CA 94553
- Call to Order
- Flag Salute
- Welcoming of Guests
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes: March 15, Special Meeting March 26, April 19, May 17, June 21, July 19; August 16; Special meeting, August 30; September 20; October 17
- Officer/Committee Chair Reports: (90 minutes) (Please provide “highlights” and a written report)
- Elections Chair Committee: Review of November 7, 2018 Elections
- Controller Report
- 2nd Vice Chair:
- Club Development Committee Chair, John Hall: Approval of Club Voting Representatives
- November 10: Learn How to be Part of the DPCCC Leadership Team Workshop
iii. Annual Holiday Party: SAVE THE DATE: December 14, 2018: Celebration in Honor of Tom Torlakson, State Superintendent of Public Instruction’s leadership and dedication to public service. Buy your tickets on-line $25; www.contracostadems.org
- Old Business:
- New Business: (20 minutes)
- CADEM Executive Board: November 16-18
- Standing Committees & District Directors (15 minutes/2 minutes each) (Please provide “highlights” and a written report)
- Future Agenda items (to be referred to Executive Committee) (5 minutes)
- Announcements (5 minutes)
- CADEM Executive Board: November 16-November 18 (Long Beach)
- DPCCC Executive Committee: 1st Wednesday @ 7pm, December 5, USW, 1333 Pine St., Martinez
- Annual HOLIDAY PARTY: December 14, 2018: 6pm-9pm, IBEW 302, 1875 Arnold Drive, Martinez
- DPCCC Organizational Meeting: 3rd Thursday @ 7pm, January 17, 2019, IBEW Local 302, 1875 Arnold Dr., Martinez
GROUND RULES FOR DPCCC MEETINGS (re-affirmed 2.15.18)
- PURPOSE: to conduct the official business of the DPCCC.
- DPCCC members and guests will be:
o Respectful and civil when recognized to speak.
o Individuals wishing to speak on a motion will be placed on a list and asked to come speak in front of the membership when called upon.
o Time limits per speaker will be limited to 2 minute. Depending on the number of speakers, the Chair will adjust time limits, allowing both sides of the issue to be fairly represented.
o When a member makes disparaging remarks, the Chair will call a “point of privilege” or “point of order” and ask the member to conclude their comments.
o The Chair will stop the meeting and ask individuals who engage in conversations that disrupt the proceedings to take their conversations outside the meeting room.
- A Parliamentarian will be appointed to assist with the interpretation of rules, procedures and by-laws.
- November 15, 2018 at 7pm – 9pm
IBEW Local 302
1875 Arnold Dr
Martinez, CA 94553
Google map and directions
- 3 people are going