This eye-opening day-long training will introduce you to the mechanics of running a successful campaign in swiftly evolving political landscape. You'll have the opportunity to learn from expert political consultants, elected officials, party chairs, community leaders and other professionals who'll prepare you for every aspect of a campaign, including:
- Making the Decision to Run
- Selecting a Campaign Consultant
- Developing Your Campaign Message
- Fundraising, Budgeting and Reporting
- Forging Allies and Earning Endorsements
- Building a Field Plan and a Grassroots Campaign
- Mastering Communications: Old and New
Special guests include Congressman Mark DeSaulnier and Superintendent Tom Torlakson.
June 25, 2016
9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Lafayette Library Community Room
3491 Mt. Diablo Blvd. | Lafayette, CA
Feel free to share this with those you think should - or may - run and to invite your key supporters. All registered Democrats are welcome.
Do you like this post?