Join the Community. Take Action.
It’s only $2 a month or $24 a year. And worth every penny. Sign up below.
As an Associate Member of the Democratic Party of Contra Costa County You Can:
1. Take part in party affairs as a voting member or volunteer in any committee, including:
• Issues: Endorses initiatives, supports legislation and shapes local
• Elections: Recruits local candidates, elects Democrats and runs fast-paced
• Fundraising: Plans events, raises money and powers the party’s efforts.
• Publications: Shapes the party’s image with inspirational writing, attractive
design and proactive outreach.
• Member Communications: Organizes members by ensuring clear and
effective internal communications.
• Training & Recruitment: Reaches out to the community, organizes
recruiting events and trains fellow Democrats in the tools of the trade.
• Club Development: Coordinates the county’s dozen democratic clubs, helps
create new ones and opens up opportunities for democrats to take action.
• Finance: Manages the party’s finances and ensures that all funds are spent
efficiently and effectively.
• Rules: Sets the playing field by writing bylaws and other rules that help the
party function at the highest level.
2. Join local Democratic Clubs or help represent them on the county level.
3. Receive all party communications and participate in all digital forums.
4. Sponsor resolutions and other actions within any committee, if desired.
5. Attend social events and have a good time with like-minded Democrats.
6. And more importantly... help elect democrats countywide!
Become an Associate Member today. Contribute $24 on our donate page and fill out the form below. Or, fill it out and then become a sustaining Associate Member for $2+ a month.
Note: You can also print and mail an application here.